On Nov. 9 the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment (CDPHE) ordered the County to move from “Level Yellow: Safer at Home – Concern” to “Level Orange: Safer at Home – High Risk” on the state’s dial dashboard, as a result of a sharp rise in COVID rates. Under the Level Orange order, further restrictions are made necessary. Read the full press release.
- CDPHE explanation of levels and capacity limits
- COVID-19 Dial Dashboard: Status level of “openness” by county
- Case data for Arapahoe County
- Guidance and support for businesses
- State mask mandate
Safer-at-Home Fast Facts
- Critical businesses are still open.
- Non-critical businesses are open with restrictions.
- Stay at home as much as possible.
- Practice good hygiene. Wash your hands frequently and don’t touch your face.
- Wear a face covering or mask when you leave your home.
- Connect with neighbors and loved ones virtually.