Winter is coming and with it – flu season. Are you a restaurant in or near downtown Littleton and would like to learn more about keeping your guests and staff safe as people head indoors to dine at your establishment? The Tri-County Health Department (TCHD) has created a Healthy Staffing Project, this is a FREE pilot project that will increase your consumers’ confidence as restaurant dining is moved indoors for the fall and winter seasons.
Healthy Staffing Project
- Free branded masks – with your company’s logo
- Receive a direct contact at the Health Department to provide regular updates, staff trainings and expectations
- Free onsite flu shots for staff
- Healthy Staffing certificate and advertising/promotional materials from the Health Department
- Additional education and … much more
If interested, you can join TCHD Monday, August 24 at 2:30 for a quick live conversation with Tri-County to learn about this project, it’s ROI and VOI, and how easy it is to participate!
Click the link to register and show your interest in the project: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZcuceiurDIjGNXANc6-AM0NTNv__YOZQYdG