Stress affects everyone, particularly small businesses. We could all use some support. Energize Colorado has partnered with the CU Denver School of Psychology to bring you a free stress management course taught by the experts.
Stress Management for Small Businesses offers small group courses focused on giving you techniques to better meet all of life’s challenges. Led by the CU Denver Department of Psychology and held virtually via secure and private meetings, you’ll learn tools & techniques relevant to owning or leading a small business. Each course will include four weekly sessions with a group of 5-7 participants and 2-3 experts leading the session.
Each course includes four sessions:
- Week 1: Becoming Aware – How stress impacts you
- Week 2: Stress Busters – Techniques
- Week 3: Coping – Resources & Strategies
- Week 4: Strategies – Prioritization & Social Support
The first session begins on Wednesday, Oct 7th!
Find a course that works for you:
- Wednesday Evenings 5:00-6:30 PM – Dates: Oct 7, Oct 14, Oct 21, Oct 28
- Thursday Lunch Hour 11:30 AM – 1 PM – Dates: Oct 8, Oct 15, Oct 22, Oct 29
- Wednesday Evenings 5:00-6:30 PM – Dates: Nov 4, Nov 11, Nov 18, *Dec 2
- Thursday Lunch Hour 11:30 AM – 1 PM – Dates: Nov 5, Nov 12, Nov 19, *Dec 3 (*skips Thanksgiving week)
Energize Colorado also offers resources designed to support people along with a range of experiences: those feeling uncomfortable in these new circumstances, those facing immediate challenges, and those in crisis. We offer wellness resources, connections to mental health professionals offering free and low-cost therapy/coaching, as well as crisis information on our website.
If you have an urgent need or are in extreme emotional distress or thinking of ending your own life, please call 911 or contact the Colorado Crisis Services Hotline either by calling 1-844-493-TALK (8255) or via text by texting TALK to 38255 or find a walk-in center on their website, www.coloradocrisisservices.org