Littleton CARES Relief Grants
Application Process now CLOSED
Application closed at noon on Monday, August 17
Littleton CARES – Business Recovery Grant APPLICATION NOW CLOSED
Business Interruption – up to $10,000
Business Interruption Grants will be provided to eligible businesses for business operation expenses including, but not limited to, lease/mortgage, payroll, inventory, and supplies/equipment necessary to operate the business
Business Infrastructure and PPE Grants – up to $20,000
Business Infrastructure and PPE Grants will be provided to eligible businesses for expenses incurred or planned to facilitate compliance with public health orders. Expenditures may include but are not limited to, building and property modifications, touchless payment systems, online ordering platforms, personal protective equipment, and safety training.
Businesses may submit receipts and invoices for reimbursement for expenses that have been incurred to facilitate compliance with public health orders.
Littleton CARES – Non-Profit Assistance APPLICATION NOW CLOSED
Based on annual budget and economic injury grants may be awarded up to $10,000. This program is open to non-profits holding a 501c(3), 501c(4), or 501c(6) status. Grant awards will be based on:
- Meeting all eligibility requirements
- Organization’s annual revenue/budget
- Demonstration of economic injury related to COVID-19
- Documentation of citizens and/or businesses served within the City of Littleton (must be a least 10% of total population served)
- Having a physical location and public accessibility within the City of Littleton (no home-based)