The Littleton Center will reopen on May 18 with a phased approach that includes very limited public access. The front door of the Littleton Center will remain locked. Access will be limited and everyone entering the building will be required to wear a mask and practice six-foot distancing. Meeting areas and public spaces will be rigorously disinfected throughout the day.
SETTING AN APPOINTMENT (CUSTOMER):
- Check On-Line First – Visit Littletongov.org to see if your need can be addressed virtually.
- If virtual is not possible, call the number below for the limited services available from May 18 – June 1
|Types of Appointments||Hours/Days Offered||Phone Number to Set Appointment|
|Development plan submittals||Monday-Friday between 9am-4pm||720-306-1606|
|One-on-one liquor license review with applicants||Monday-Friday between 9am-4pm||303-795-3780|
|Payment of sewer bills requiring a paper receipt, tax questions, and dropping off property tax information for senior refunds||Mondays and Thursdays from 9am-3pm||303-795-3956|
|Police records||Wednesdays and Fridays from 9am-11 am||303-795-3880|
- Customers will need to provide their name and contact information while setting the appointment.
- Customers should note the name of the staff member and their direct line to provide once they arrive in the parking lot for their appointment.
- Customers will no longer be able to access individual departments and will be confined to the first-floor atrium and hallway of the Littleton Center. The reception and permit center will have plexiglass barriers installed for all customer interactions.
- The city will encourage 6-foot distancing between individuals by providing social distancing signage and floor markings in public areas. Hallway traffic will be one-directional in certain areas of the building and noted with floor markings.
- Customers must provide their own protective gloves and face coverings before entering any city facility.
- Customers should take their temperature before arriving OR use the self-service health check station provided at the City Center.