Get your Small Business on the Map!
Supporting small businesses can help ease the financial hardships our communities are facing this holiday season. This year Downtown Colorado, Inc. is partnering with the Economic Development Council of Colorado (EDCC) to support the Colorado Office of Economic Development & International Trade (OEDIT) in their efforts to encourage holiday shoppers to #ShopLocalColorado.
- Visit #ShopLocalColorado Website – is your business on the map? Get your business directory noticed by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
- How to join OEDIT’s campaign efforts
- CTO’s “Give Colorado-Made Goods to Loved Ones this Holiday” Gift Guide
- Help EDCC continue its effort to support Colorado Restaurant Association’s “Colorado Winter Outdoor Grant Program”
Small Businesses Need Our Support Now More Than Ever. Shop Local!
When shopping locally, you simultaneously create jobs, fund more city services through sales tax, invest in neighborhood improvement and promote community development. Dollars spent in locally-owned businesses have three times the impact on your community as dollars spent at national chains and include direct and indirect positive impacts.
- Direct impact is spending done by a business in the local economy to operate the business, including inventory, utilities, equipment and pay to employees.
- Indirect impact happens as dollars the local business spends with other area businesses re-circulate in the community.
Visit the #ShopLocalColorado website to support small businesses throughout the state.
Contact the Economic Development Department for more information on free services and resources for business owners. Email email@example.com